Plano, TX – (March X, 2014) – VanillaSoft, an award-winning Phonathon Software solution provider for fundraising professionals, announced today that it will exhibit at the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ 51st Annual International Conference on Fundraising (ICON). ICON will be held March 23 – 25, 2014, in San Antonio, Texas.
Professional Fundraisers face many challenges in their day-to-day duties –
- For every 100 donors gained, 105 are lost (source: http://www.urban.org/UploadedPDF/412906-2013-Fundraising-Effectiveness-Survey-Report.pdf)
- There is a 60 – 90% attrition rate for new donors (source: http://www.slideshare.net/HubSpot/how-to-market-your-nonprofits-impact)
- Potential increases in managing volunteers/volunteer hours (source: http://www.eksh.com/EKSHNew/media/EKS-H/PDF/Surveys/2014-EKS-H-Nonprofit-Outlook-Survey-Report.pdf?ext=.pdf)
The VanillaSoft Phonathon Software solution improves productivity and efficiency for tele-fundraising campaigns, volunteer recruitment, and constituent engagement with the following features:
- Call-activity dashboard
- Centralized contact relationship management
- Intelligent call recording & progressive auto dialing
- Donation tracking reports
- Easy import & export options with Salesforce.com, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, and other database applications
- Email marketing & email drip
- Quick & easy onboarding of new phonathon volunteers
Kevin Thornton, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing with VanillaSoft, commented, “VanillaSoft is proud to participate in the 51st Annual International Conference on Fundraising. We have the right tools to help fundraisers maximize their time, improve outreach, and increase productivity in their phonathon campaign efforts and member outreach initiatives.”
VanillaSoft is an award winning Phonathon Software solution for phone centric selling. VanillaSoft enables thousands of individuals and fundraising teams to do more than store their data and report on it like traditional CRM. VanillaSoft customers drive productivity by deploying an award winning Best-In-Class feature set which includes next-best-lead routing, auto-dialing, on-board intelligent messaging, integrated e-mail, real-time lead distribution, live dashboard and digital call recording.
With VanillaSoft, typical users realize a productivity increase of 30 to 100% over traditional CRM, creating an easy to justify ROI. VanillaSoft dials over existing phone systems or VOIP meaning no new or high fees for telecom. VanillaSoft is based in Plano, Texas where it has served a global client base since 2005.
About the Association of Fundraising Professionals
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents more than 30,000 members in 230 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. The association fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession.